NYFW: Victoria Beckham


 Two words: unexpected + cool . This is the first thing that struck me when I saw the images of the Victoria Beckham fall 2012 show. The pieces are all  fitted and impeccably tailored , but they contained  cut outs, buttons, and harness-like leather belts  that were so unexpected from what you would think Mrs. Beckham could turn out. Sticking to her personality they all stick with the  untouchable femme fatale  look she pulls of in her daily life, but the styling was the real stunner for me. The textured and buckled combat boots with the heavy knit knee-high socks were incredible . I loved how it managed to dress down the look to something completely wearable. From the punchy colors, the refreshingly sparse makeup, the bold red lip , and the  continuing dominance of the buttoned-up collar, I'm in love with this entire collection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment